DeadAsADodoDeadAsADodo

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

B_EPICSANTA B_EPICSANTA

In your title you did it right but your tag is wrong you put a - instead of a _.

EpicSanta COTM EpicSanta COTM

Für 12 Jahre sehr gut! :) aber ich glaube du hättest den tag B_EPICSANTA benutzen sollen um überhaupt ne chance zu haben im showcase video vorzukommen. Ich wurde bei der Roguestar challenge im Gewinner video erwähnt für den encouragement avard, aber ich würde das niemals mit den starken Künstlern mit den fetten Skills vergleichen. Mach was aus deinem Talent und viel Glück.

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Nice job :). But the credits in the bottom should be Jazza as Riot, Rob as 2ee and Mackie as Atlas not the other way around. And you could have made the characters look less cut of above the title. Good luck for the competition.

RogueStar RogueStar

Wow. Have seen a lot of traditional work for this challenge but none of those were this well colored. Very subtle and very smooth. Good luck for the competition. :)

ShadowArt15 responds:

Thank you so much and good luck to you to :)

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Brut, nice work. :D But it should be Rob ad 2ee Jazza as Riot and Mackie as Atlas not the other way around. lol Good luck for the competition though.

GioJayEvanglista responds:

Aw man!!! I think I messed up... Thanks for the critict... I think it can still be fixed... I just got a little bit excited.. :-)